Electrical tests on transformers, current transformers, voltage transformers, grounding systems, lines and cables, and circuit breakers can be performed with the CPC 100.
The patented test system replaces several individual testing devices and offers new, innovative testing methods.
The CPC 100 is the base for multiple accessories. These facilitate further applications, such as tan delta measurements, as well as line and ground impedance measurements.
- Up to 800 A or 2000 V with up to 5 kVA over a frequency range of 15 Hz - 400 Hz or 400 A DC
- Excellent interference suppression facilitates measurement of small signals
- Easy to transport (just 29 kg) - Ideal for on-site testing
- Testing templates, automatically generated testing procedures and test reports
- Up to 2000 A or 12 kV through use of current or voltage amplifiers
|Current transformers (CT) ||Voltage transformers (VT) |
|Transformers||Lines and cables |
|Grounding systems||Circuit breakers|
For more information and